Header
SideBar
  1. Log In
  1. Reports
  2. Dates & Anniversaries
  3. Places
  4. Statistics
  5. Ancestors with Birthday Today
  6. Birthdays This Month
  7. Marriages This Month
  8. Access Log
  1. Search
  2. Surname List
  3. Dates & Anniversaries
  4. Places
  5. Advanced Search
  1. Photos
  1. Language
  2. English
  3. Italiano
  4. Español

 

Catholic Parish of St Bernardo in Monteghirfo

The church is located in the hamlet of Monteghifro, the latter split with the town of Lorsica, and named after the saint Bernard of Clairvaux.  Originally on the site of the building stood a medieval chapel, and it was only during the 19th century that the property was a gradual expansion.  The facade is dating back to 1880 and has strong columns.   (Taken from it.wikipedia.com

Parish Priests of St. Bernardo di Monteghirfo

(Pg 38 of “Il mio Paese” by Padre Celso da Favale) 

      1572 - 1604 Don Marco Rolandetti

      1604 - 1664 

      1664 - 1669 Don Giovanni De Martini

      1669 - 1797 

      1797 - 1830 Don Angelo De Benedetti

      1830 - 1838 Bartolomeo De Martini

      1838 - 1878 Natale Del Bono

      1879 - 1907 Giovanni Consiglieri

      1907 - 1933 Enrico Segale

      1933 - 1987 Antonio Gardella

      1987 - 1987 Agostino Dellepiane

      1987 - 1991 Enrico Dondero

      1991 - 1996 Luciano Smirni

      1996 -  Gian Luca Trovato